A few nights ago me and some friends traveled downtown to go to a Japanese grill and sushi bar restruant that I have to say was one of the coolest experiences ever. Seeing the precision of the chef's knives as he cut into an egg - something you wouldn't think would be that exciting, very much was! Lighting the metal sunken in tray in between our tables, which I presume was the grill obviously the heat nearly melted one of the ladies sitting next to me's make up off. They chopped the food at such a high rate of speed, and did things so professionally. I have to say it was worth the pretty large price tag. If you want to share your opinions on places like these, please do so below, I'd love to hear them.
















(This image isn't of me or my friends it's just an example if you didn't know what the insides of these places typically look like.)

0 comments: